Fizzy Juice or Punch
Nina in Troy, Michigan. U.S
1. Pour the fruit juice into the ice cube tray for how many people that are coming to the party. (or more, since everyone loves fizzy juice!) One ice cube equals one person.
2. Do NOT however, fill them all the way up to the top. Fill them about halfway.
3. Pour 7-Up, Sprite, or any other clear kind of pop in with the fruit juice.
4. Put it in the freezer overnight.
5. You get wonderful, delicious, fizzy juice! Your children will love it.
BirthdayPartyIdeas.com - Birthday party ideas to help you plan your kids birthday party celebration.
NutcrackerBallet.net - Nutcracker information, performance directory and ballet reviews.
FreeParkConcerts.com - Find the best summer concert in the park near you!